- RSS Channel Showcase 2836894
- RSS Channel Showcase 9416794
- RSS Channel Showcase 8628070
- RSS Channel Showcase 3156339
Articles on this Page
- 02/07/12--14:00: _Parental Stalking O...
- 02/08/12--07:02: _The 10 Most Powerfu...
- 02/09/12--08:20: _Workshop Bolsters C...
- 02/10/12--08:33: _Microsoft Research ...
- 02/10/12--17:40: _Inside Microsoft Re...
- 02/11/12--10:00: _Here’s Looking at Y...
- 02/14/12--14:45: _Social Search Socia...
- 02/15/12--11:18: _.NET Gadgeteer Stir...
- 02/15/12--14:44: _Local Scientists De...
- 02/16/12--09:00: _A New Way to Visual...
- 02/16/12--09:00: _Data Visualization ...
- 02/22/12--11:00: _Sync Your Data With...
- 02/22/12--13:00: _Celebrating Interna...
- 02/27/12--19:00: _Video: Microsoft Re...
- 02/28/12--06:01: _Inside Microsoft Re...
- 02/28/12--06:57: _Physical Interactio...
- 02/28/12--14:00: _No Language Left Be...
- 03/01/12--14:00: _WorldWide Telescope...
- 03/03/12--14:00: _Computing with Soup
- 03/05/12--13:00: _IU Scholar Who Stud...
- 02/07/12--14:00: Parental Stalking Online 'Unwise'
- 02/08/12--07:02: The 10 Most Powerful Women in Boston Tech (plus 5 Up-and-Comers)
- 02/09/12--08:20: Workshop Bolsters Chinese Research Uses of Kinect for Windows
- 02/10/12--08:33: Microsoft Research Plays Matchmaker This February
- 02/10/12--17:40: Inside Microsoft Research: Malvar Elected as Member of NAE
- 02/11/12--10:00: Here’s Looking at You (but I’m Still Texting)
- 02/14/12--14:45: Social Search Social Builds Bridges
- 02/15/12--11:18: .NET Gadgeteer Stirs Excitement in British Schools
- 02/15/12--14:44: Local Scientists Develop Contact Lenses to Help Diabetics
- 02/16/12--09:00: A New Way to Visualize Earth
- 02/16/12--09:00: Data Visualization Reaches New Heights with Layerscape
- 02/22/12--11:00: Sync Your Data Without the Cloud
- 02/22/12--13:00: Celebrating International Mother Language Day (February 21) – USA
- 02/28/12--14:00: No Language Left Behind
- 03/01/12--14:00: WorldWide Telescope Takes Center Stage in Moscow
- 03/03/12--14:00: Computing with Soup
Parents should not stalk their children online, warns Microsoft Research New England's Danah Boyd, a leading U.S. cybersafety expert visiting Australia to lecture on teens' online privacy.
danah boyd of Microsoft Research New England has been named one of the 10 most powerful women in Boston technology by The Boston Globe.
Microsoft Research Asia recently held a Kinect for Windows Workshop in Beijing, enabling Chinese faculty and students to explore research that uses Kinect for Windows.
Recognizing the unique opportunity afforded by a couple of simultaneous conferences, Microsoft Research sponsored its Social Search Social, an event that will zero in on the conference-goers' common research interests.
Henrique Malvar, chief scientist at Microsoft Research, has been elected as a member of the National Academy of Engineering.
Microsoft researchers have created a prototype for a touch screen that can be used to send messages while it’s concealed in a jacket or pants pocket.
With a pair of conferences occurring in the Seattle region in consecutive weeks, Microsoft Research Connections took the weekend between them to host a social for attendees to network, to exchange views, and to nurture research collaborations.
Wouldn’t it be great if youngsters could build their own gadgets at school? This is exactly what more than 70 British students, aged 13-16, are doing by using .NET Gadgeteer, from Microsoft Research.
With microchips and computer circuits, Microsoft researchers are using contact lenses and tears to gain an easier reading of blood-sugar levels, particularly important for diabetics.
Layerscape, created by Microsoft Research, builds on WorldWide Telescope to give earth scientists a powerful new way to explore and analyze our planet.
On Feb. 16, Microsoft Research Connections announced the release of Layerscape, free research tools to enable earth scientists to visualize and communicate about large, complex data sets.
New software from Carnegie Mellon University and Microsoft Research Cambridge lets you rouse a sleeping PC to retrieve data remotely.
In honor of International Mother Language Day, Microsoft Research's Kristin Tolle discusses her views on language, translation and what makes a good educator.
Holoflector, a project from Microsoft Research, provides a glimpse into the blending of physical and digital worlds.
The Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology announced today that Jennifer Chayes, Microsoft distinguished scientist and managing director of Microsoft Research New England, has been selected to receive the Women of Vision Leadership Award.
Microsoft Research just unveiled IllumiShare, "a remote device that allows remote people to share arbitrary physical or digital objects on any surface."
Seeking to bring the power of computing to bear on problems specific to lower-resourced languages, Microsoft Research is pleased to announce the launch of Microsoft Translator Hub.
On Feb. 9, Russian astronomers of all levels congregated at Moscow’s Sternberg Astronomical Institute for WorldWide Telescope Day.
Scientists at Microsoft Research Cambridge are helping to build computers that can run inside cells.
Professor to remain on IU faculty, provide research opportunities to students.