- RSS Channel Showcase 7372713
- RSS Channel Showcase 4336667
- RSS Channel Showcase 7672279
- RSS Channel Showcase 6903247
Articles on this Page
- 08/21/12--10:48: _Inside Microsoft Re...
- 08/22/12--09:00: _Diverse Expertise D...
- 08/23/12--16:34: _Inside Microsoft Re...
- 08/24/12--11:00: _Microsoft's Lili Ch...
- 08/28/12--05:00: _Jobs in IT: How You...
- 08/28/12--09:00: _The Meaning of Owne...
- 08/31/12--12:03: _Workshop Explores O...
- 09/05/12--15:00: _A Better Way to Sto...
- 09/08/12--16:00: _In Defense of the P...
- 09/10/12--23:00: _Putting Threats to ...
- 09/27/12--11:59: _Concurrency and Par...
- 09/28/12--09:36: _Tools for Researche...
- 09/30/12--17:27: _Video: Mapping Tech...
- 10/01/12--00:01: _Coming to Aid of Br...
- 10/01/12--11:43: _Inside Microsoft Re...
- 10/02/12--07:00: _Microsoft Wades int...
- 10/02/12--08:00: _Lili Cheng on Build...
- 10/02/12--14:07: _DataUp—Data Curatio...
- 10/03/12--10:10: _Attracting More Wom...
- 10/03/12--22:00: _Video: Microsoft Ma...
- 08/22/12--09:00: Diverse Expertise Drives Interns
- 08/23/12--16:34: Inside Microsoft Research: CORFU—Clusters of Raw Flash Units
- 08/24/12--11:00: Microsoft's Lili Cheng Sees the Structure in Social Media
- 08/28/12--05:00: Jobs in IT: How You Can Create the Future at Microsoft
- 08/28/12--09:00: The Meaning of Ownership in an Era of Digital Objects
- 08/31/12--12:03: Workshop Explores Opportunities in Verified Software
- 09/05/12--15:00: A Better Way to Store Data
- 09/08/12--16:00: In Defense of the Power of Paper
- 09/10/12--23:00: Putting Threats to Wildlife on the Map
- 09/27/12--11:59: Concurrency and Parallelism in the Venice of the North
- 09/28/12--09:36: Tools for Researchers Amp Up the Power of Visual Studio
- 10/01/12--00:01: Coming to Aid of Brain-Tumor Patients
- 10/01/12--11:43: Inside Microsoft Research: Project Greenwich: It's About Time
- 10/02/12--08:00: Lili Cheng on Building Tomorrow
- 10/02/12--14:07: DataUp—Data Curation for the Long Tail of Science
- 10/03/12--22:00: Video: Microsoft Made a 3-D Scan of Isaac Newton’s Death Mask
Saikat Guha of Microsoft Research India has been named a TR35 recipient for 2012, recognition that goes to the world’s top innovators under the age of 35.
Interns don’t have to be computer-science majors to spend a summer at Microsoft Research. Diverse fields of study enrich projects when interns bring expertise from other domains to the labs.
CORFU, a project from Microsoft Research Silicon Valley, uses NAND flash to deliver strong consistency and high performance in a fault-tolerant, distributed storage system.
Lili Cheng's years as an architect set the blueprint for her career at Microsoft Research, where she is general manager of FUSE Labs, which focuses on software and services that center on social connectivity and media-rich, real-time experiences.
David Heckerman, Microsoft distinguished scientist and senior director of Microsoft Research's eScience group, explains why for him, Microsoft Research is "the place to be."
Author and interaction design researcher Richard Banks of Microsoft Research Cambridge shares his thoughts on the interaction between storing memories digitally and physically.
The second Verified Software Workshop and Summer School, held Aug. 23-31 in Shanghai, explored new directions and emerging opportunities in verified software research.
Microsoft Research scientists have collaborated with colleagues from Windows Azure Storage to reduce data-storage costs.
Reading a long document on paper rather than on a computer screen helps people “better understand the geography of the argument contained within,” said Richard Harper, a principal researcher at Microsoft Research Cambridge.
Thanks in part to the scientific expertise of the Computational Ecology and Environmental Science Group at Microsoft Research Cambridge, Microsoft has been named the first corporate partner of the Red List of Threatened Species.
The 2012 Microsoft Research Russian Summer School gave doctoral and master's students and other young scientists a grouding in parallelism and concurrency in software development.
Tools and services from Microsoft Research are helping to empower developers who use Visual Studio, Microsoft's premier development environment.
Microsoft Research explores mutations of HIV in an attempt to help create a vaccine.
Scientists from Microsoft Research Cambridge are presenting a project that aims to provide more accurate measurements to help surgeons and oncologists treat patients with the most aggressive form of brain tumor.
Project Greenwich, from Microsoft Research Cambridge, enables users to curate multimedia timelines about themselves or any topic that interests them.
Xbox LIVE is using surveys from Microsoft Research New York City's David Rothschild to deliver real-time polling results during this year's U.S. presidential and vice presidential debates.
Lili Cheng, head of Microsoft Research's FUSE Labs, is pushing the boundaries of social networking and helping rethink what the web means in the social era.
Microsoft Research has sponsored the release of DataUp, an open-source tool that enables scientists to document, manage, and archive tabular data so it can be shared within the scientific community.
Katie Doran, a Microsoft Research Connections intern, discusses her internship and her participation in the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
Microsoft Research Cambridge, the Royal Society of London, and Periodic Videos have joined forces to use Kinect for Xbox 360 to produce a 3-D scan of Isaac Newton's death mask.