- RSS Channel Showcase 9143255
- RSS Channel Showcase 3942809
- RSS Channel Showcase 2836250
- RSS Channel Showcase 3485901
Articles on this Page
- 11/26/12--13:00: _100 Top Global Thin...
- 11/26/12--13:01: _Pex: Microsoft Rese...
- 11/27/12--01:22: _Only Kinect: Micros...
- 11/28/12--09:00: _Predicting the Effe...
- 11/28/12--15:00: _Deep Learning Aids ...
- 11/29/12--17:49: _New Video Series St...
- 11/29/12--18:00: _Excellent Idea of t...
- 11/30/12--11:00: _TouchDevelop in You...
- 12/03/12--00:00: _Microsoft Research ...
- 12/03/12--06:00: _Battling TB Using M...
- 12/03/12--09:00: _EPA Cooperative R&D...
- 12/04/12--09:00: _Inside Microsoft Re...
- 12/04/12--10:47: _Inside Microsoft Re...
- 12/07/12--16:30: _Inside Microsoft Re...
- 12/06/12--10:00: _Online Social Scien...
- 12/09/12--10:00: _Diversity Champions...
- 12/04/12--11:41: _Low-Energy GPS Sens...
- 12/06/12--09:00: _Narwhal Helps Devel...
- 12/10/12--09:00: _New Tools Simplify ...
- 12/11/12--04:27: _Microsoft Research ...
- 11/26/12--13:00: 100 Top Global Thinkers 2012: danah boyd
- 11/26/12--13:01: Pex: Microsoft Research's Unit Test Generator and Evaluator
- 11/27/12--01:22: Only Kinect: Microsoft Boffins Build Minority Report-Style Tools
- 11/28/12--09:00: Predicting the Effects of Changes on Living Systems
- 11/29/12--17:49: New Video Series Starring Microsoft Research Head Launches
- 11/29/12--18:00: Excellent Idea of the Day: TB Tracker Halts Disease's Spread
- 11/30/12--11:00: TouchDevelop in Your Browser
- 12/03/12--00:00: Microsoft Research India: The Faces Behind the Fight Against TB
- 12/03/12--06:00: Battling TB Using Microsoft Technology
- 12/03/12--09:00: EPA Cooperative R&D: Technology for Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration
- 12/04/12--09:00: Inside Microsoft Research: Helping Pregnant Women Avoid Anemia
- 12/04/12--10:47: Inside Microsoft Research: Take Socl for a Spin
- 12/09/12--10:00: Diversity Champions: Jennifer Chayes
- 12/04/12--11:41: Low-Energy GPS Sensing Looms Large
- 12/06/12--09:00: Narwhal Helps Developers Visualize Data in WorldWide Telescope
- 12/10/12--09:00: New Tools Simplify Data Mining
danah boyd of Microsoft Research New England has been named to Foreign Policy's list of 2012's 100 Top Global Thinkers.
Pex, a tool developed by Microsoft Research, provides three useful capabilities to support testing.
Big, expensive goggles no longer compulsory for augmented reality.
Jasmin Fisher of Microsoft Research Cambridge, working with individuals from Bar Ilan University, is trying to learn how to predict the effects of changes introduced into a living system.
Advances in an artificial-intelligence technique known as deep learning are helping companies like Microsoft create powerful speech analytics and voice-recognition software at a much quicker pace than ever before.
Craig Mundie, Microsoft chief research and strategy officer, discusses big data during the debut of his new, online video series, TechForum Insights.
A simple fingerprint reader and a netbook is enough to stop this infectious disease.
The TouchDevelop Web App is a development environment to create apps on your tablet or smartphone, without requiring a separate PC.
Bill Thies of Microsoft Research India discusses his passion for helping battle tuberculosis in India.
Microsoft Research India has developed a biometric monitoring system to help patients complete tuberculosis treatment programs.
Microsoft Research Connections has signed a cooperative research and development agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help restore large aquatic ecosystems, such as Puget Sound.
A project from Microsoft Research India uses technology—in the form of mobile phones—to encourage pregnant women to protect their lives and those of their forthcoming children by following a healthy, prescribed drug regimen.
Socl, a service that enables users to connect about shared interests, is sporting a new look.
Four computer scientists from Microsoft Research have been named Fellows of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Social scientist Duncan Watts of Microsoft Research New York City talks about how the Web can deliver on its decade-old promises of delivering researchers with unprecedented access to fodder for behavioral research.
Jennifer Chayes, managing director of Microsoft Research New England and Microsoft Research New York City, has been chosen by the Boston Glove as one of a dozen people who are breaking down diversity barriers in Boston.
A project from Microsoft Research outlines a potential solution to the power and size problems posed by smartphones.
Microsoft Research Connections has released a software library than enables the visualization of complex geospatial data.
Microsoft's Data Mining SQL team and Microsoft Research's Machine Learning and Applied Statistics have teamed up to deliver tools designed to make data mining much simpler.
For the IT team at Microsoft Research Cambridge, the operational efficiency and performance of the lab’s datacentre are crucial in helping the researchers solve tough computing problems.