- RSS Channel Showcase 1244823
- RSS Channel Showcase 7758478
- RSS Channel Showcase 1407368
- RSS Channel Showcase 7160559
Articles on this Page
- 10/08/14--08:30: _Share Your Photos, ...
- 10/09/14--08:30: _The Woman Who Put t...
- 10/10/14--08:15: _Microsoft Research ...
- 10/10/14--10:00: _Microsoft’s Quantum...
- 10/17/14--09:00: _2014 Microsoft Stud...
- 10/17/14--16:17: _Microsoft Research'...
- 10/21/14--06:00: _Celebrating eScienc...
- 10/21/14--13:58: _Harry Shum Open Let...
- 10/28/14--18:00: _A New, Deep-Learnin...
- 10/29/14--22:40: _Microsoft Introduce...
- 11/07/14--10:50: _A Year of Research ...
- 11/10/14--12:00: _Microsoft Wants to ...
- 11/12/14--14:30: _Machine Learning in...
- 11/14/14--09:00: _Third International...
- 11/17/14--09:00: _Fitzgibbon Channels...
- 11/17/14--11:00: _New Community Chall...
- 11/20/14--12:00: _Seattle Sounders Sc...
- 11/20/14--13:00: _Bing Predicts the N...
- 11/20/14--16:30: _USC Annenberg Award...
- 11/24/14--15:00: _Why Your Hands Are ...
- 10/08/14--08:30: Share Your Photos, Not Your Phone
- 10/09/14--08:30: The Woman Who Put the Vim in Xim
- 10/10/14--08:15: Microsoft Research Invents a Stylus That Can Read Your Mind
- 10/10/14--10:00: Microsoft’s Quantum Mechanics
- 10/17/14--09:00: 2014 Microsoft Student Summer Camp in China Inspires Budding Talent
- 10/17/14--16:17: Microsoft Research's Xim Photo Sharing App Now Available for iPhone
- 10/21/14--06:00: Celebrating eScience and the contributions of Paul Watson
- 10/21/14--13:58: Harry Shum Open Letter to Academic Research Community
- 10/28/14--18:00: A New, Deep-Learning Take on Image Recognition
- 10/29/14--22:40: Microsoft Introduces Fitness Band, Personal Health Platform
- 11/07/14--10:50: A Year of Research in the Cloud
- 11/14/14--09:00: Third International Women's Hackathon Continues into December
- 11/17/14--09:00: Fitzgibbon Channels Led Zeppelin into Practical Engineering
- 11/20/14--13:00: Bing Predicts the NFL Playoffs
- 11/20/14--16:30: USC Annenberg Awards Microsoft Innovator
- 11/24/14--15:00: Why Your Hands Are the Windows to Your Mind
Xim, a new, cross-platform app from Microsoft Research’s FUSE Labs, provides users with a better way to share and enjoy their favorite photos with groups of friends.
Sarah Needham, a user-experience designer in Microsoft Research’s FUSE Labs, has applied a fresh, thoughtful approach to making the user interface for the new photo-sharing app Xim as inspired as the technology itself.
How you hold things can reveal a lot about how you will use them. This stylus can detect it.
Can an aging corporation’s adventures in fundamental physics research open a new era of unimaginably powerful computers?
Students for more than 30 top universities in China and Taiwan gathered in Beijing this summer for the 14th annual Microsoft Student6 Summer camp to imagine solutions to current problems via the use of Microsoft technologies.
The Xim photo-sharing app from Microsoft Research is now available for the iPhone.
Paul Watson, director of the Digital Institute at Newcastle University, has been named the recipient of the eighth annual Jim Gray eScience Award.
Harry Shum, Microsoft executive vice president of Technology & Research, pens an open letter to address issues raised by university professors after the closing of Microsoft Research's lab in Silicon Valley.
New image-recognition research from Microsoft Research Asia, to be featured Oct. 29 during that lab’s 16th annual Computing in the 21st Century Conference, focuses on the use of deep learning for image-related tasks.
Microsoft has joined the fitness wearables market with the Microsoft Band and a personal health and fitness cloud service platform called Microsoft Health.
Microsoft Azure for Research has granted awards to more than half of the submitted project proposals, facilitating research in a wide range of disciplines, including computer science, biology, environmental science, genomics, and planetary science.
Microsoft is poised to deploy white space broadband in rural parts of India. The technology uses the spectrum in between television channels to broadcast internet access signals as far as 10 kilometers between access points.
The recently launched Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (Azure ML) service hosted in the cloud aims to make it easier for researchers to build and deploy models for use in limitless applications.
A unique crowdsourcing event designed to empower young women leaders in computer science, the hackathon provides a fun and safe environment in which participants explore computing as a means of solving real-world problems.
Microsoft researcher Andrew Fitzgibbon, recently elected as a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering, never tires of seeing abstract thinking transform into tangible results.
Kristin Lauter, head of the cryptography research group at Microsoft Research, on "practical homomorphic encryption" (PHE), which allows only some operations to be performed on data based on carefully selected parameters.
“SQL Server is the place where all the data from different devices meshes together. It provides us a holistic view of the data and enables us to draw powerful insights from it,” says Ravi Ramineni, a performance analyst with the Sounders.
As we approach the last days of November, we prepare for the annual time-honored tradition of... NFL playoff projections.
Researcher Duncan Watts receives the Ev Rogers award for his work on Internet connectivity.
Nora Young interviews Microsoft researcher Ken Hinckley about his tablet and stylus work that won a best-paper award at UIST 2014.