- RSS Channel Showcase 4613413
- RSS Channel Showcase 8575884
- RSS Channel Showcase 3516574
- RSS Channel Showcase 7698678
Articles on this Page
- 05/11/11--11:25: _Video: TouchStudio ...
- 05/12/11--04:00: _How to Make a Human...
- 05/13/11--09:00: _Increasing Arabic C...
- 05/16/11--09:00: _Video: Lili Cheng, ...
- 05/16/11--09:00: _Teens Hide Themselv...
- 05/17/11--08:00: _The Knee Bone's Con...
- 05/17/11--09:00: _A Virtual View Bene...
- 05/17/11--18:41: _Augmented Reality H...
- 05/18/11--19:13: _Video: Diverting Di...
- 05/19/11--06:00: _Facebook’s New Way ...
- 05/20/11--00:01: _Next-Generation Sea...
- 05/20/11--08:00: _Highlights from CHI...
- 05/20/11--14:00: _The Next Big Thing ...
- 05/20/11--22:53: _Interview with Rick...
- 05/23/11--07:09: _One on One: Jaron L...
- 05/23/11--10:00: _Microsoft Wants to ...
- 05/24/11--08:31: _Video: Microsoft Re...
- 05/24/11--09:43: _New Algorithm Impre...
- 05/25/11--15:00: _CERN Multimedia Now...
- 05/26/11--09:00: _MAVIS Unlocks Spoke...
- 05/11/11--11:25: Video: TouchStudio - Hello World
- 05/12/11--04:00: How to Make a Human Antenna
- 05/13/11--09:00: Increasing Arabic Content on the Web
- 05/16/11--09:00: Video: Lili Cheng, Microsoft FUSE Labs, on Social Media
- 05/16/11--09:00: Teens Hide Themselves in Plain Sight
- 05/17/11--08:00: The Knee Bone's Connected to the Smartphone
- 05/17/11--09:00: A Virtual View Beneath the Skin
- 05/17/11--18:41: Augmented Reality Has Potential to Reshape Our Lives
- 05/18/11--19:13: Video: Diverting Distracted Driving - with More Distractions
- 05/19/11--06:00: Facebook’s New Way to Combat Child Pornography
- 05/20/11--08:00: Highlights from CHI via Microsoft’s Kevin Schofield
- 05/20/11--14:00: The Next Big Thing in Analytics: Tracking Your Cursor's Every Move
- 05/20/11--22:53: Interview with Rick Rashid
- 05/23/11--07:09: One on One: Jaron Lanier
- 05/23/11--10:00: Microsoft Wants to Rule the White Spaces
- 05/24/11--09:43: New Algorithm Impressively Depixelates Pixel Art
- 05/25/11--15:00: CERN Multimedia Now Playing at DOE's ScienceCinema
- 05/26/11--09:00: MAVIS Unlocks Spoken Words
Peli de Halleux of the Research in Software Engineering group at Microsoft Research Redmond demonstrates how easy it is to use TouchStudio.
A team from Microsoft Research has turned the human body into an antenna that receives ambient electromagnetic noise.
Hussein Salama, director of the Cairo Microsoft Innovation Center, discusses how Microsoft is enabling people to create Arabic-language content and interact with it.
Lili Cheng, general manager of FUSE Labs, discusses her group's Montage project and how tools can help advertisers swamped with data.
Microsoft researcher Alice Marwick unveils how the Facebook generation thinks about online privacy.
Microsoft Research has developed technology called AnatOnMe that projects what's going on underneath your skin on top of your skin.
A device from Microsoft Research that projects anatomical images onto the body could help patients "see" their injuries—and encourage them to do their exercises.
Augmented reality soon could dramatically reshape our lives, and Jaron Lanier of Microsoft Research says, "Extraordinary possibilities are right around the corner."
Technological notifications that easily distract drivers from the road may now be used to do exactly the opposite -- bring our limited attention spans back to the road, says a study from Microsoft Research..
Photo DNA, Microsoft Research technology designed to combat child pornography, will be used by Facebook to hunt for illegal images uploaded to its service.
Gesture, next-generation search technology from Microsoft Research Asia, enables the automatic search of relevant information simply by drawing.
Kevin Schofield of Microsoft Research discusses some of the high-profile work on display during CHI 2011.
With a more fine-grained proxy for gaze direction from Microsoft Research, advertisers could get one step closer to what you're actually thinking,
Rick Rashid, senior vice president of Microsoft Research, took time to discuss his job while in Pittsburgh recently to deliver the commencement speech for Carnegie Mellon University's School of Science.
Jaron Lanier, partner architect at Microsoft Research, engages in an interview with The New York Times' Bits blog.
After years of research, Microsoft hopes to provide a system that lets data communications weave through TV frequencies.
Microsoft Research are exploring the possibilities of being able to track and surface copy relationships across applications, users, and networks.
In a new research paper, Microsoft Research’s Johannes Kopf and The Hebrew University’s Dani Lischinski describe a new algorithmic method for converting pixel art into sweet, smooth vectors.
CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, is opening its scientific multimedia collections to searches by the U.S. Department of Energy's ScienceCinema, which uses Microsoft Research's audio-video-indexing system.
You can search by keyword for video files, but there is no way to search inside a video file for content that hasn’t been tagged or to skip to the spot on the soundtrack where a word or phrase is spoken—unless the video archive happens to use MAVIS.