- RSS Channel Showcase 3950321
- RSS Channel Showcase 8088800
- RSS Channel Showcase 3306641
- RSS Channel Showcase 4101117
Articles on this Page
- 07/26/11--17:00: _Microsoft Design Ex...
- 07/27/11--09:00: _Functional Lens Pro...
- 07/27/11--17:00: _Explore the Univers...
- 08/01/11--03:00: _.NET Gadgeteer: Lau...
- 08/02/11--10:00: _Kinect for Windows ...
- 08/04/11--12:30: _Understanding the I...
- 08/08/11--09:00: _A New Window to the...
- 08/08/11--10:00: _Learn How Robots Ca...
- 08/08/11--14:00: _A Cloud That Can't ...
- 08/10/11--11:00: _2 Researchers Recei...
- 08/10/11--12:24: _Cloud Infrastructur...
- 08/11/11--11:00: _Microsoft Research ...
- 08/11/11--15:00: _Hoare: A Half-Centu...
- 08/12/11--09:00: _Video: TouchDevelop...
- 08/15/11--09:57: _Video Architect, Mi...
- 08/15/11--11:00: _How Microsoft Is Ch...
- 08/16/11--01:17: _Touring the Compute...
- 08/17/11--09:35: _Students Envision t...
- 08/23/11--14:00: _TR35: Andrew Phillips
- 08/23/11--14:07: _Species Count Put a...
- 07/26/11--17:00: Microsoft Design Expo - Students Show Some Serious Skill
- 07/27/11--17:00: Explore the Universe in WorldWide Telescope Contest
- 08/01/11--03:00: .NET Gadgeteer: Launch Pad for Devices
- 08/02/11--10:00: Kinect for Windows SDK Beta Refresh Available
- 08/04/11--12:30: Understanding the Immune Response to HIV
- 08/08/11--09:00: A New Window to the Face
- 08/08/11--10:00: Learn How Robots Can Help When Disaster Strikes
- 08/08/11--14:00: A Cloud That Can't Leak
- 08/10/11--11:00: 2 Researchers Receive Graphics Honors
- 08/10/11--12:24: Cloud Infrastructure Soars in Europe
- 08/11/11--11:00: Microsoft Research Shows KinectFusion – It’s Jaw Dropping
- 08/11/11--15:00: Hoare: A Half-Century of Computing
- 08/12/11--09:00: Video: TouchDevelop - Getting Started
- 08/15/11--09:57: Video Architect, Microsoft Research Collaborator Wins IEEE Award
- 08/15/11--11:00: How Microsoft Is Changing Version Control for Images
- 08/16/11--01:17: Touring the Computer History Museum - with Chuck Thacker
- 08/17/11--09:35: Students Envision the Future at Russian Summer School
- 08/23/11--14:00: TR35: Andrew Phillips
- 08/23/11--14:07: Species Count Put at 8.7 Million
Microsoft Research's Design Expo gives college and post-graduate students practical training in experience design, a chance to share ideas with other students around the world, and mentoring by top-notch designers.
A collaboration between the University of Washington and Microsoft Research is focused on developing a non-invasive, technological solution that promises to improve both the health and overall quality of life for people with diabetes.
Microsoft Research is sponsoring a contest that will allow you to explore while using WorldWide Telescope software to build interactive, educational tours of the universe.
A Microsoft Research Cambridge team combines modular hardware and .NET-based software to create a device that takes months off the time needed to create gadget prototypes.
Microsoft Research has released a refreshed versioin of the Kinect for Windows Software Development Kit that incorporates feedback from the developer community.
An article in Nature, co-written by Microsoft Research, shows how natural-killer cells can play a direct role in fighting HIV.
A team from Microsoft Research Asia has developed a new technique for creating high-resolution facial images, to be presented during SIGGRAPH 2011, being held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Aug. 7-11.
The robotics lab at the University of Massachusetts Lowell, has developed a natural-user-interface controller that promises greater finesse and control of robots during search-and-rescue operations.
Researchers at Microsoft have built a virtual vault that could work on medical data without ever decrypting it.
Jim Kajiya and Richard Szeliski of Microsoft Research have been honored by the Association for Computing Machinery for years of outstanding service in computer graphics and interactive techniques.
VENUS-C, a high-quality, interoperable cloud platform for industry and research, is being used for 15 new pilots that have received seed funds.
KinectFusion, which takes live depth data from a moving Kinect sensor and creates high-quality 3-D models in real time, is garnering rave reviews.
As Tony Hoare, principal researcher at Microsoft Research Cambridge, prepares to receive the 2011 John von Neumann Medal, he pauses to reflect back on his computing-science career—and his current work.
Grant Bronsdon, a high school intern at Microsoft Research, gives a quick tutorial on writing scripts in TouchDevelop, a Windows Phone 7 app that enables scripting for your phone on your phone.
Gary J. Sullivan, a video architect at Microsoft and a longtime collaborator with Microsoft Research, has been named the winner of the 2012 Masaru Ibuka Consumer Electronics Award by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Microsoft Research is working on a version-control system for images.
Walking through the Computer History Museum with Turing Award winner Chuck Thacker it a bit like going to NASA with Neil Armstrong.
A hundred excited students from across Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States, a quarter of whom were women, converged on Moscow State University for the third annual Microsoft Research Summer School.
Andrew Phillips of Microsoft Research, named to Technology Review's TR35 list, is writing software that could help engineer microbes to fight disease or produce biofuels.
The natural world contains about 8.7 million species, says a new estimate from a group that included contributions from Microsoft Research. The estimate is described by scientists as the most accurate ever.