- RSS Channel Showcase 6095559
- RSS Channel Showcase 1343820
- RSS Channel Showcase 1054760
- RSS Channel Showcase 6700991
Articles on this Page
- 08/12/13--18:00: _Big Advances in Dat...
- 08/08/13--13:29: _IVR Junction: Conne...
- 08/13/13--06:30: _Why a New Golden Ag...
- 08/19/13--09:00: _New York City Lab L...
- 08/26/13--11:00: _Lab Environment Mot...
- 08/16/13--15:00: _Microsoft India Tea...
- 08/17/13--21:50: _Social Scientists F...
- 08/20/13--06:40: _Secretly Tag 3-D-Pr...
- 08/21/13--09:00: _TR35: Yu Zheng
- 08/21/13--09:00: _Urban-Computing Wor...
- 08/22/13--10:00: _The 3 Things You Ca...
- 08/22/13--10:38: _Microsoft Research ...
- 08/23/13--15:00: _GSB Economist Uses ...
- 08/27/13--10:16: _Computing Tools for...
- 08/27/13--15:00: _Raw Data Is Both an...
- 08/28/13--15:00: _Microsoft Research ...
- 08/29/13--15:00: _Touchscreens Won't ...
- 09/02/13--15:00: _Nominations Invited...
- 08/30/13--15:06: _Like to Flirt at th...
- 09/03/13--10:49: _Encouraging the Nex...
- 08/12/13--18:00: Big Advances in Data-Center Networking
- 08/08/13--13:29: IVR Junction: Connecting Unheard Voices to Global Social Media
- 08/13/13--06:30: Why a New Golden Age for UI Design is Around the Corner
- 08/19/13--09:00: New York City Lab Lands in Silicon Alley
- 08/26/13--11:00: Lab Environment Motivates Interns
- 08/17/13--21:50: Social Scientists Find Story in Data to Attract More Customers
- 08/20/13--06:40: Secretly Tag 3-D-Printed Objects with InfraStructs
- 08/21/13--09:00: TR35: Yu Zheng
- 08/21/13--09:00: Urban-Computing Work Nets Zheng TR35 Accolade
- 08/22/13--10:00: The 3 Things You Can Learn About Your Neighborhood Using Whooly
- 08/22/13--10:38: Microsoft Research Launches Whooly Localized Twitter Project
- 08/23/13--15:00: GSB Economist Uses Big Data to Shake Up the Internet
- 08/27/13--10:16: Computing Tools for the Life Sciences
- 08/28/13--15:00: Microsoft Research Grabs More Room for Data Science in Silicon Alley
- 09/03/13--10:49: Encouraging the Next Generation of Women in Computing
Software-defined networks will be a major topic of discussion during SIGCOMM 2013, and Microsoft Research contributions will be at the heart of the conversation.
IVR Junction, a Microsoft Research India project that enables anyone with a mobile phone to participate in global social media, has won the Tech Challenge for Atrocity Prevention from Humanity United and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
Bill Buxton of Microsoft Research discusses the coming era of screenless digital interactions.
Microsoft Research New York City has moved into a newly refurbished home in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley.
No matter their field of research, Microsoft Research’s summer interns are certain to find a project that suits their interests. The most memorable aspects of their experiences, though, seem to have come from the working environment.
A team of researchers at Microsoft Research India has developed an alternative to standard NFC communications between hand-held devices.
Social scientists say that tech companies are showing an increased interest in their skills, especially with the rising importance of social networking and big data, and that their roles within those companies are changing.
Microsoft Research combines terahertz scanning with 3-D printing to embed codes and shapes inside objects.
Yu Zheng of Microsoft Research Asia, has been named to MIT Technology Review's TR35 list of the top 35 innovators younger than 35.
Yu Zheng, lead researcher for the Knowledge Mining group at Microsoft Research Asia, has been named to MIT Technology Review’s annual TR35 list of top innovators under the age of 35 for his work in urban computing.
Microsoft Research's FUSE Labs has been exploring ways of discovering and fostering latent neighborhood information to help people understand what’s happening in their local communities.
Whooly, Microsoft’s just-launched research project, is an experimental, mobile-friendly website that displays neighborhood-specific Tweets.
The Internet. Economics. The two fields fall into separate departments, but according to Susan Athey, who has been working extensively with Microsoft Research, there is a considerable overlap between them.
Simon Mercer of Microsoft Research Connections discusses the BioHPC and .NET Bio projects with Jarek Pillardy, head of the Cornell Bioinformatics Facility.
Kate Crawford, principal researcher at Microsoft Research New England and a visiting MIT professor, recently urged that big data should be adopted and handled cautiously.
The New York City branch of Microsoft Research, where computer scientists are brewing up new ideas in machine learning, prediction engines, and other fields, is getting space to bring in more collaborators.
If you’re afraid the future of touch-enabled smartphones, tablets, and PCs are going to rip your keyboard from your cold, dead hands, fear not, says Andy Wilson of Microsoft Research.
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, is inviting nominations for its annual academic awards; the Lovelace Medal and the Roger Needham Award, the latter sponsored by Microsoft Research.
A project from one Microsoft Research intern really catches the eye.
Although computer science is poised for exponential job growth over the next several years, there’s a glaring lack of women entering the field.